Reversing the Numbness

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life, Part 2

I've created my second song.

For the first audio file, I uploaded my version of Aaron Neville doing "Don't Know Much." Ask the Dalai Mama and she'll tell you that I was doing this years before Horatio Sanz did it on SNL.

For the image, I uploaded the cover of Travels With Roscoe.

For the second audio file, I uploaded myself as the devil saying "Come with me for everlasting life."

For the rhythm, I sped it up a bit.

The result is my second possible theme song, "Shithouse Bonkers."

6 comments:

josh williams said...

Brilliant work , do you feel pressure to match this masterpiece?

Julie said...

Wow, Shithouse Bonkers could be a a hit. It kind of reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on who.

Melissavina said...

I feel like it should be a soundtrack to a 90210 The College Years attack scene.

Geez.

SleekPelt said...

josh: No, because my music doesn't really originate with me. I'm just a vehicle for it. I plug my psyche into the collective consciousness and it fills me like a cup, and then I tip over and it pours out of me. I can take no credit for my genius, unfortunately.

romddly: Yes, perhaps this should be someone else's theme song.

melissavina: Funny -- that reminds me of the latest SNL short that's been circulating around. Talk about an attack scene!

Anonymous said...

Ok. This would have to be the song of flight or the mating song for those crazy white birds with the long necks that dip their heads up and down and jump all around. You know which ones I'm talking about, right????

Anonymous said...

The bird thing was my idea.