Okay Bryan, what is this TSGB about? I haven't grasped the concept. Is it a place to network?So I've been asking myself -- really, really asking myself -- just what the hot new phrase "That's Some Good Business" is really all about. The answer isn't a simple one, and perhaps it's best to start with a few things that TSGB (pronounced, roughly, tisgebuh by the kids) is not.
- TSGB is not just the first line of a bitchin' haiku
- TSGB is not just some catchy sticker slogan thought up by some businessman in a suit. (I almost never wear a suit.)
- TSGB is not just a widely-accepted generational catch-phrase -- it spans generations and has the shelf life of a Twinkie.
- Dutch: Dat is één of andere goede zaken!
- French: C'est quelques bonnes affaires !
- German: Das ist irgendein gutes Geschäft!
- Greek, even!: Αυτή είναι κάποια καλή επιχείρηση! (for you, Olive!)
- Italian: Quello è un certo buon commercio! (for you, Zee!)
- Japanese: それはよいビジネスである!
- Portuguese: Aquele é algum bom negócio! (for you, Devil Mood!)
- Spanish: ¡Ése es un cierto buen negocio! (for you, Dora!)
THAT'S SOME GOOD BUSINESS!
That, my friend, is what TSGB is all about. I hope that clears things up for you.
If anyone would like to join the That's Some Good Business Facebook group, where you'll be sure to never miss the hottest news about the TSGB movement, you'll be welcomed with open arms. There are no obligations (beyond the initial contractual agreement to supply me with 25 percent of your annual income and a $20 gift card to iTunes), so I hope to see you all there.